We are taking every precaution to keep our classroom a safe environment for everyone. So before class begins we will check your temperature and you will be required to wear a mask.
Please don’t come to class if:
- In the past 14 days, you have been within 6ft of a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 or had direct contact with their bodily fluids
- In the past 48 hours you have experienced new symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been advised to get tested for COVID-19
- Refunds are available if we receive no less than two business days advance notice.
- If you cannot attend class, notify us before it begins and we will allow a one-time reschedule at no additional charge.
Neither refunds nor re-enrollments will be made if:
- You fail to show at class and no notice was given prior to class
- If you are late and not admitted to class.